We value management candidates with an entrepreneurial spirit: Our goal is to train and develop our managers to confidently run successful, profitable, restaurant establishments as if they were their own.
A solid education in the Charlie Brown's management principles, philosophies, and culture will serve as a cornerstone of your success. Our comprehensive training program is a self-paced program allowing you to progress at your own rate of development.
After completion of the MIT program, you will be assigned to a unit as a manager. In addition to eight weeks of on the job training, you will participate in classroom training. The combination of on the job training and classroom training will prepare you to effectively take care of our guests and staff.
Your continued career growth requires rotation through each area of management (Kitchen, Bar, Service, Host,) in preparation for becoming a General Manager. However, careers can continue well beyond the GM level into Multi-unit management or Corporate Support.
The Charlie Brown's Management experience offers great benefits including:
- Competitive base salaries with bonus compensation for outstanding performance
- Limited Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage from day 1 of employment
- Major Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Coverage
- Company paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Optional Dependant Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- 1 week paid vacation after 6 months and 2 weeks paid vacation after 1 year
- Management Club Dining Program